We need qualified and skilled employees for operating and monitoring our manufacturing machines and systems.
- You are responsible for setting up our machines and systems for manufacturing our products
- You operate our machines and control and monitor the flow of materials.
After receiving well-founded basic training in metal machining, you will acquire a range of skills such as:
- Setting up and operating manufacturing machines and systems, controlling and monitoring the flow of materials
- Preparing work processes
- Selecting and using the inspection methods and equipment required
- Selecting and using manual and automatic manufacturing methods while processing materials
- Performing maintenance and inspecting machines and systems as well as eliminating faults
- Conducting quality assurance measures during the manufacturing process
- Documenting manufacturing data as well as coordination with upstream and downstream areas
The training lasts 2 years.
The educational requirement is a secondary general school certificate (qualifying secondary general school certificate in Bavaria).