All machines and facilities require electrical and electronic systems. Your tasks in this job are:
- Installing energy supply systems/facilities
- Performing repair and maintenance work on the electric components of our machines, systems and facilities
- Ensuring all areas of manufacturing are supplied with electricity
- Programming and configuring systems, checking that they function and checking the safety equipment of these systems
After receiving basic training in electrical engineering, you will acquire a wide range of skills such as:
- Assembling electric, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems, installing electric assemblies and components
- Carrying out repair, maintenance and optimization work on machines and plant equipment
- Mounting and installing cables and wires for the electricity supply, IT and communication
- Putting together, mounting and installing assemblies in electric closed and open loop control systems
The training lasts 3 ½ years.
The minimum educational requirement is an intermediate school certificate.